Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thoughts on Google Docs

I chose the topic of Google Docs from the EDM 310 class. As a reminder, our assignment was to create a slide show using Google Docs and present it in class. We could do our presentation on any topic as long as it was a certain amount of slides and contained pictures and captions. I did my presentation on a trip to Ireland I took in 2008 for St. Patrick's Day (image from my slide show is shown on right).
The reason I liked this topic so much is because it was one of the most interactive. I was able to learn a lot about my classmates.
I now feel very comfortable using Google docs and would use the slide show feature for presentations in the future. I also feel confident that I can show someone else how to use it.

2 comments:

  1. I had never used Google docs before this assignment. I actually did not even know it existed. Apparently I was way behind the times. After this assignment, however, I've used Google docs for many of the other classes. It's very easy and convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I wasn't the only one who had never used Google Docs before taken EDM310. I agree that Google Docs is interactive. I was also impressed with how easy the program was to use for creating projects.

    ReplyDelete